CALL 866-964-5482
Click here for audio testimonials
There are three things that are VERY important to do now:
  • Confirm that your credit card payment went through by calling your credit card company. If the card was declined, your booking could be auto-canceled.
  • Do your online check-in to be sure the booking is correct.
  • Be sure you understand what citizenship documentation you need to cruise. See below for details.

If you booked a military rate, be sure to read the section below about sending in your proof of eligibility. You can email your ID or LES to or fax to 866-782-2889

If you booked a Carnival cruise and it sails more than 3 months from today, you are booked using an early saver fare which is a non-changeable, non-refundable fare. You have 24 hrs from the time of booking to request a change to a refundable (and higher) fare. Click here  for details about this fare.

Please be 100% certain that the names on your invoice we sent to you are exactly as they appear on your passport or birth certificate and drivers license. Middle names are not required. Spaces, hyphens and Jr, Sr's are not needed, nor can they be added. Any error could result in denied boarding! Name changes or corrections made after 24 hours of booking will be charged $50 by the cruise lines. Married women should also bring a copy of their marriage license if the birth certificate and drivers license names are different.

If you booked a military rate on a Carnival or Disney cruise you MUST reply to this email with a scanned copy of a military ID or a recent LES (leave and earning statement) provided the social security numbers are blackened out or your DD-214 or DD-256 OR fax it to 1-866-782-2889. The cruise lines will remove the military discount and increase your rate if the ID is not sent within 72 hours from booking. Royal Caribbean, Princess, Holland and Norwegian do not require this but you must bring your ID to the pier to show upon request. Spouse (dependant) ID's are NOT acceptable!

If you want to make payments towards your balance before the final payment date, just email me and tell me how much you'd like to pay and I can use the card you provided. Or call me to provide a different card @ 866-964-5482

You are responsible for knowing when your balance is due. If you do not contact us prior to that date to advise us that you want to use a different card, the card you used for the deposit WILL BE CHARGED AUTOMATICALLY to pay the balance. We are not responsible for overdraft charges or bank fees if incurred as a result of our using your card to pay the balance. Please be sure to contact us prior to the final payment date to provide your preferred payment card to avoid any problems that may arise from us auto-charging your card. If the card used for the deposit cannot be successfully charged for the balance, your cruise will be subject to cancellation by the cruise line with loss of deposit.

You MUST do your online check-in to confirm the names are correct.
Rules regarding passport requirements are being revised. Please Click here to read the current status of passport requirements. For voyages that complete outside the U.S., a passport that is valid for six months beyond the completion date of your travel is required.

For voyages that begin and return to the U.S., all guests must carry one of the following documents:
  • Passport
  • Passport Card (The passport card is only valid for land and sea travel between the U.S. and Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean region, and Bermuda.)
  • Original or certified birth certificate AND State Issued Enhanced Driver’s License is acceptable ONLY if the cruise itinerary visits Canada, Mexico, Bermuda or any of the Caribbean countries listed below in red. If your cruise visits ANY other port not listed, you must have a valid passport to sail. (military ID is a valid photo ID but is NEVER valid as proof of citizenship)
  • Other documents approved by the Department of Homeland Security
  • Please Note: Children under age 16 will be able to continue crossing land and sea borders using only a U.S. birth certificate (or other form of U.S. citizenship such as a naturalization certificate.).
For a list of approved documents visit:
There is an exception for U.S. citizens on CERTAIN closed-loop cruises (a cruise which embarks and disembarks in the same U.S. port) and visits Canada, Mexico, Bermuda and/or CERTAIN SPECIFIC COUNTRIES OF THE CARIBBEAN REGION. Current countries of the Caribbean region for which the exception is applicable are as follows: Anguilla, Antigua, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Barbuda, Bermuda, Bonaire, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Haiti, Jamaica, Marie-Galante, Martinique, Miquelon, Montserrat, Saba, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Christopher, Said Eustatius, Saint Kitts, Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Maarten, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre, Saint Vincent and Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, and Turks and Caicos Islands.

Note that if the cruise itinerary includes a country other than Canada, Mexico, Bermuda or any of the Caribbean countries listed above, you MUST have a valid passport to cruise.

If you find yourself left behind at a foreign port of call after the ship leaves, you would have a difficult time getting back to the U.S. without a passport from any foreign country so we strongly suggest having a passport and keeping it with you anytime you disembark the ship in any foreign port.

Governmental regulations in some ports require guests to carry a photo ID in addition to their Ship ID.

YOU must confirm with the cruise line to be sure if your cruise requires a passport. We cannot advise you with certainty as passport rules change from time to time. For a complete list of accepted documents, see .

Alien Registration Card (Green Card)
U.S. lawful permanent residents will continue to be able to use their Alien Registration Card issued by the Department of Homeland Security or other valid evidence of permanent residence status to apply for entry to United States.Card renewal is an important matter. ARC holders ( United States permanent residents) with expired cards may be considered "out of status" and may be denied entry / re-entry into the United States . If your ARC was issued over 10 years ago, you should check the expiration date printed on the front of the card. If your card is expired, or it is about to expire, you should renew your card before you sail. If you are holding an old edition ARC WITHOUT an expiration date, you will not be detained from entering the United States but U.S. Customs and Border Protection highly suggests that you apply for a new card before you sail. For additional information, visit:

Click here to order a passport online now. If you are not a U.S. citizen please consult with U.S. Customs for the current requirements for travel. Married women using birth certificates should also bring a copy of a marriage license. Got kids? If you are going to sea with your grandchildren, nieces/nephews or your children's why you need to bring along a signed consent letter

Please confirm with your bank or credit card company that the charge for your payment today did go through. If the payment did not go through, your cruise may be cancelled for lack of payment. We are not responsible for cancelled cruises that occur due to a declined credit card. Be sure to check the cruise lines website to find the date when your cruise can be cancelled without penalty.

Penalties begin as much as 120 days prior to sailing on some cruises. It is YOUR responsibility to know when penalties begin.
Things You Know Before You Travel

Please be sure to do the embarkation forms online! It's easy and will make your boarding much faster! Due to new government regulations requiring cruise lines to submit final departure manifests at least 60 minutes prior to sailing, guests are requested to complete Online Check-in at the appropriate website no later than 3 days prior to their cruise.

If you have not completed Online Check-in, you will be required to complete this process at the pier two hours prior to the published sailing time. If passengers fail to make it to the ship by the hour-before-departure deadline, they may be denied boarding without any refund of their cruise payments.

Please note: All guests must be checked-in and onboard the ship no later than 90 minutes prior to the published sailing time or they will not be permitted to sail.

Dining on Request: Requested times are not guaranteed. A confirmed dining time will be given at embarkation.

Guests are prohibited from bringing alcoholic beverages on board the ship while docked in the port of embarkation.

Click here to tell a friend about your cruise and invite them along!

What is not included?
Here are some things to budget for (or avoid!)

Airfare and transfers / Beverages (bottled water, soft drinks, alcohol) / Casino Gaming & Bingo/ Photographs / Alternative Restaurants / Specialty Ice Cream & Coffee / Gratuities (approx $10 pp, per day) / Internet Access Laundry / Pressing & Dry Cleaning / Medical Treatment /Shopping / Shore Excursions / Spas / Salons / Personal Trainers & Specialized Exercise Classes

To Do List

If you booked a Carnival cruise using a military fare, you must fax in your military ID or a copy of a DD-214 to 866-782-2889 within 72 hours or the cruise line will refare your cruise to the non-military rate!

Airport transfers are available at a nominal cost. You must email us with your complete flight information. For most cruises, you need to arrive by noon on the day your cruise departs and fly out no earlier than 1:00 PM on the day your cruise returns to port.

Does your cruise require a Visa?
Since visa requirements change often and without notice, we recommend that you regularly research any prerequisites international destinations may have on an individual basis. This information can be easily attained by contacting the embassy or consulate in the country of interest.
Get the latest cruise specials updated weekly on my Twitter page!


©2013, My Cruise Club. All Rights Reserved. CST#2066068-40